Registration is from 3PM-6PM on Thursday. There are forms that need to be filled out. It is preferred to fill them out in advance, but there will be forms available upon arrival.
Please do not park on the grass. You may park in areas 39, 40, & 41 indicated on the map below.
- Linens are provided if you are staying in a chateau (5-man).
- For all other lodging accommodations, campers must bring their own linens.
- Every camper should bring their own hygiene products (shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, etc.).
- If you are bringing a shotgun for the Skeet Shoot, it must be checked into the office upon arrival.
- You must bring your own shells. The $10 cost covers clays, traps and facilitators.
- Shells should not be larger than 7.5. The preference is size 8 or 9.
|October 17-19, 2019|
|Thursday, October 17|
|Friday, October 18|
|3:00PM||Skeet Shoot/Pool/Free Time|
|Saturday, October 19|